Our Culture of Excellence:
- Client centricity
- High work ethic
As a growth company we place considerable importance on our corporate values. We encourage our employees to fully embrace these values and incorporate them into their daily working life as a “culture of excellence”.
As a Paraplanner you will work within our Wealth Management team enabling you to develop your career in a dynamic and stimulating environment. In addition to working closely with experienced and successful Wealth Managers, the role also entails working closely with company management.
- Working directly with management and assigned Wealth Manager(s) on a wide range of investment and insurance products
- Preparing client proposals
- Preparing and updating reports
- Analysing clients’ needs
- Conducting research where necessary and liaising with product providers
- Provide technical input to update and enhance financial planning practices and procedures
- Deliver accurate and thorough research, calculations, new business investment proposals and reports to the Wealth Manager(s) and management
- Handling of day to day client queries
- Competitive base salary and annual bonus based on performance
- Career opportunity to move into senior roles over time
- Opportunities to interactively further develop CRM and investment management systems
- A culture of continuous professional development and support for relevant further qualification
- Accuracy, numeracy, attention to detail
- Clear and concise communication skills – oral and written
- Ability to meet deadlines/work within restricted timescales
- Flexible and reliable team member
- Ability to work on own initiative to achieve required results
- Collaborative and inclusive approach to work with others
Bachelors degree or equivalent.
If you are interested in joining one of Hong Kong’s leading Wealth Management Team, we look forward to hearing from you.
Why join Belvest?
Our Wealth Managers tell us that since joining Belvest they have learned more than they thought was possible and have significantly more time to spend with clients.
- An integrated Fact Find and ongoing client service Strategic Review
The integrity of a high regulatory and risk management approach to client relations that still delivers an enjoyable and productive client meeting experience.
- Core Model Portfolios
This saves Wealth Managers hours of research time for both lump sum and regular premium investments as we have already done it. Belvest outsources its ‘core’ asset allocation to a FCA licenced, boutique asset allocator in the city of London.
- Extensive product range
Our investment committee vets all products available for your clients. In order to provide true balance sheet management, we offer products from over 200 leading brands ranging from general insurance, life and critical illness insurance, investment linked assurance schemes, open architecture wrap accounts, banking, mandatory provident schemes and a vast selection of funds and cash-like products.
- The ‘Trusted Adviser’ concept
As the world becomes more globalized, it is not possible for any one adviser to know all the answers and have all the licences necessary to adequately advise all clients they meet. We provide a support network, both internally and externally, so that you can have collaborative access to resources for your more complicated clients and cases, e.g. Australian onshore products, High Net Worth balance sheet management and corporate clients.
We hold Hong Kong’s Securities and Futures Commission, Insurance Authority and Mandatory Provident Fund Authority licences.
We are looking for experienced and
aspiring Wealth Managers
Our aim is to continue building our brand as one of the most highly regarded brands in the offshore IFA industry. For this reason we’re looking to attract the best, and those aspiring to be the best, with a credible track record in financial planning and wealth management.
For inexperienced individuals we will consider those with exceptional qualities to embark on our tried and tested training program.
Successful candidates who take advantage of Belvest’s offer will one day be regarded as one of Hong Kong’s leading Wealth Managers and enjoy financial security.
We have a flexible approach to remuneration for our service and value add. Our interests are aligned with those of our clients and they can choose between fee for service, commission or a combination thereof.
Over the years our investment committee has negotiated sources of recurrent income which is at no additional cost to clients but ensures Wealth Managers can rely on ongoing revenue with interests aligned with our clients.